Friday, July 16, 2010

I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, but I probably will today or tomorrow.

What an odd thing to do. Pee on a stick and it will tell you whether or not your life is about to be drastically changed. I have mixed feelings--I kinda WANT there to be two lines, or a dot or whatever to tell you you're pregnant. But at the same time, I'm not ready. There's SO many reasons to wait.

Sometimes being a woman is hard.

Having never been pregnant before, I'm not sure if the exhaustion and sore breasts are signs or not. Also, when I'm very stressed out, or changing medications, or I miss a pill, I will often skip a period. Or have it two weeks early and then not again for 6 weeks. Last month: early period. This month: none.

I love my husband. I want to have children with him, I think he'd make a good father. I like the idea of our kid growing up in Montrose, among a bunch of artistic and complicated people. But maybe in a year or two!

I'm just rambling. What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment