My nephew (or specifically, my nephew's girlfriend) is having a baby boy!
I know they were hoping for a girl, as was the entire family, but after seeing the 3D ultrasound of that precious little face who could want anything else?
Of course, this means that the task of producing a girl now falls to me. I want a girl; Mike wants a boy. We'll see...I'm only 8 1/2 weeks along, so still a couple of months before I will know.
In other news: has anyone seen this show Frankenhole? Mike is ODing on it right now and it is WEIRD. I like it, but it's even weird for me. And I specialize in weird.
Oh, before I forget, my work problem might be solved. Next Spring they're going to let me go ahead and teach my classes as long as I can, then I'm going on short term disability for 6 weeks, and then I come back for a few weeks and do "administrative work". So PHEW, I will have a constant paycheck (although STD--hee--only pays 66% of your paycheck) and my benefits won't be affected. Relief!
In the mean time, I can get back to dreaming about my baby, thinking about nursery things and preparing for the upcoming semester. Which is going to kick some major ass, by the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment