Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are suppose to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it is because I want to know more about you.
Don't worry. I won't "tag" anyone.
This is a meme.
1. I have a fingerprint-like birth mark on my inner thigh.
2. When I was a child, the thing I wanted to be most of all was an artist. But I couldn't conceive how someone could get paid to make art.
3. My siblings are 17, 18 and 20 years older than I am.
4. Two of them are sisters, one is a brother.
5. I stepped on a nail yesterday. Not the first time, but the deepest.
6. I am a very good markswoman.
7. I am an animal lover. I once had eight cats--yes, I was a cat lady.
8. I have several tattoos.
9. I didn't get my first tattoo until I was 27.
10. I would love to be able to make a living in illustration, or installation art. See #2.
11. I shaved my head for the first time this summer. It was liberating.
12. When I was in high school, I was captain of the colorguard. Yes, I was the head dork. Also see #7.
13. I have a nephew who is only 4 years younger than me. He (or his girlfriend actually) is expecting their first child in December.
14. I have no children.
15. I read a lot of books--to make room in my tiny apartment I've been selling some off, but it doesn't even look like I made a dent.
16. I'm not very good at keeping secrets. Although there are a few big ones I'm keeping to myself...until its advantageous not to!
17. Red is my favorite color.
18. I only recently discovered that I love nuts. And I mean the tree kind.
19. I have a scar on my left knee of two one-inch parallel lines. It's from swimming in the bay and skimming over a partially-open oyster.
20. Ask me about my stripper story.
21. Boxers.
22. I'm afraid of people in wheelchairs.
23. I just baked some peanut butter cookies.
24. I have an MFA. I'm a mother fuckin' artist.
25. No, I really do have an MFA. It's from UGA.
No comments:
Post a Comment